The level of competition for leads and sales is increasing, and as a result, sales teams and business owners require an improved method for tracking customers through every stage of the buyer experience. Choosing the best customer relationship management (CRM) software is essential at this stage.
The goal of software designed for customer relationship management, is to nurture existing customer relationships throughout all of a company’s distribution channels thus, ensuring an outstanding customer journey and experience and, eventually, directing customers through the sales funnel.
These are our top picks for the best customer relationship management (CRM) software.
One of the most well-known names on this list, Salesforce has a user base of more than a million people all around the world. In addition to sales, service, marketing, analytics, and more, it is a cloud-based CRM software.
Salesforce is the top pick if you’re looking to grow your business by attracting more customers, increasing your revenue, and strengthening your customer relationships.
Opportunity Management – With the ‘opportunity management’ module, you can increase the number of deals you successfully close by identifying the most promising prospects.
Contact Management – You are able to track a variety of characteristics using this module, including the customer’s history, communications, and mentions throughout social media.
Sales Performance Management – Establish sales goals and make sure they are kept up to date for the best possible sales performance.
Visual Workflow – Drag and drop, share, and keeping track of files and updates, are all possible with this tool.
First Feed Feature – Gives you the ability to prioritize the content that you view first (based on your settings).
A highly visual dashboard provides you with all the information and figures you require to view at a glance, while at the same time giving you the ability to deep dive into the specifics with only a few clicks.
The UI of Salesforce is extremely user-friendly and straightforward to navigate. Because the layout is so neat and well-organized, it is quite easy to find the information that you require.
Because Salesforce provides such a wide selection of items, the pricing are subject to change. However, the prices for the membership plans range from $25 USD per person per month all the way up to $1,250 USD per user per month for the most expensive plan (both billed annually). You can also get in touch with them to discuss a strategy that is tailored to your needs.
Things To Like/Dislike About Salesforce
- Support for customers is offered via phone, e-mail, and support tickets around the clock.
- Personalization and high-level automation (provide great social experience).
- Customer service available in multiple languages and currencies.
- Large selection of email formats from which to pick and choose.
- A significant number of integrations to external parties (LeadExec, Ambassador, Zuora, Zendesk, among others).
- Option for sending mass emails, which will help you save time and effort.
- Companies who require implementation on their own premises are unable to use this service.
- Live chat support isn’t available.
With Monday.com, you can track every step of the sales process, from lead creation to customer service after the sale. Monday.com is a wonderful option for businesses who want to keep a close eye on their sales process because it makes it very easy to obtain a comprehensive view of both your consumers and your sales data.
Additionally, the Monday.com dashboard allows you to see everything at a glance, making it simple to identify any possible bottlenecks or problems in your sales cycle.
- You need to have everything in front of you so that you can rapidly identify any possible problems with your sales cycle.
- All components of the sales process are easily tracked.
- Excellent for businesses that want to keep a close eye on their sales funnel as well as their performance.
- Monday.com’s mobile app is another way to visit the site while on the go.
To make data easier to grasp, visual tools such as graphs, pie charts, bar graphs, and tables are frequently employed. The user interface is uncluttered and uncomplicated, which makes it very easy to locate the features you require.
Additionally, you can obtain additional information about any element of the interface by clicking on it. You will be able to swiftly assign tasks and follow up with customers if you are able to determine which salesperson is working on which deals and have that information readily available.
To discover if Monday.com is a suitable fit for your firm, you may try it out for a free 14-day trial.
After that, the following are the paid plan options (for a minimum of three members on a team):
Individual: $0 free forever
Basic: $8 / seat / month
Standard: $10 seat / month
Pro: $16 seat / month
Enterprise: Contact them for a custom plan
Things to Like/Dislike About Monday
- This platform allows you to do anything from gathering user input to showing it in a chart so that you can make better decisions based on data.
- Real-time collaboration with other members of the team makes it simple to complete tasks in a short amount of time.
- Excellent assistance with project management and time management.
- The search functionality provided by Monday Work Docs is inferior to that provided by some of the other solutions now available on the market.
- Because there is so much flexibility, the process of developing workflows is not as intuitive as it could be.
Freshworks CRM, originally known as Freshsales, is a CRM powered by AI that can score leads, track email activity and capture emails, among other things.
One of its most notable features is that it gives you a comprehensive perspective of your company from every angle.
Lead Management – Offers a variety of options to increase the number of potential leads converted into actual customers.
Deal Management – This provides you with an in-depth picture of where the deal currently stands in the sales funnel.
In addition, it assists you in managing and organizing each phase of the funnel. Thus, increasing the likelihood of a successful conversion.
Tracking and Lead Scoring – Using the AI features embedded into the platform, you can sort and score your leads to determine which ones are most likely to convert.
Smartforms (web-to-lead) – When a user visits your website and fills out the web form, they are immediately considered a lead and are added to your database.
Freshworks CRM is an excellent choice to consider if you would want to have a visual representation of the entirety of your client lifecycle in front of you at all times. Because you are able to view every interaction a client has had with your business, you are in a better position to rapidly fix any issues that they may be having.
It is also possible to view all of the different integrations that take place along the way, which makes it simple to pinpoint any difficulties that may arise.
Starting at $0 per user per month, Freshworks CRM has four levels, ranging from $0 to $69 per user per month (when billed annually).
Things To Like/Dislike About Freshworks
- Offers advanced levels of automation in addition to intelligent workflows.
- A more precise method of evaluating potential customers based on their characteristics and behaviors.
- Sends personalized greetings and voicemail messages to new and existing customers.
- One of the best CRMs with a mobile app.
- It could be useful to have some additional features such as payslips, proof of income tax payments, and other such options.
- There is a possibility that loading speeds will be slow at times.
- It is possible that configuration modifications may be required more regularly than with certain other CRM systems.
Increase your business’s conversion rates, get a bird’s eye perspective of your company’s operations, and keep tabs on the most important sales and marketing opportunities—all with the help of Zoho CRM. One of the most widely used software on this list is Zoho CRM, which currently has more than 150,000 users all across the world.
Advanced CRM Analytics – Useful insights are derived by integrating the provided data.
AI-Powered Sales Assistant – Customers’ profiles and anomalies can be used by sales teams and reps to assist them make better selections.
Sales Enablement – Helps you generate pricing quotes and access sales scripts.
Process management – With the help of the sales builder and the processing rules, your team will be able to map out each individual phase of the sales process.
- More than a hundred integrations with third-party services, such as LinkedIn and Zapier, as well as email integrations with popular services like Google and Outlook.
- Maintains the data’s confidentiality, integrity, and compliance with applicable regulations.
- A feature for predictive sales that can assist with data enrichment, email sentiment analysis, and more.
- Offers a free package that can accommodate up to three people.
Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate are all paid plans, with monthly rates of $14.95, $23.95, $40.95, and $52.95 for each user, respectively (billed annually). In addition, Zoho CRM provides a premium package that supports up to three users.
PipelineDeals is an easy-to-use, cloud-hosted, all-in-one CRM software for small and medium-sized companies. It contains several useful features, with a particular emphasis on empowering employees and salespeople.
Sales Pipeline Management – It enables you to visualize, optimize, and understand your sales funnel so that you can operate at peak effectiveness.
Lead Management – Find the leads that have the best chance of converting into sales and continue to monitor, follow up with, and nudge them as they progress through the sales funnel.
Contact Management – This assists you in building new relationships with prospective leads as well as following up with current customers.
Sales Team Management – Establishes measurable goals and a tracking system for the team’s activities. By structuring team knowledge and establishing a framework for collaborative problem-solving, it helps you avoid duplicates, delays, and confusion.
- 14-day free trial period.
- Unrestricted access to deals, stages, and companies, as well as contacts.
- Data import and export are made simple.
- Since it is cloud-hosted, it is both inexpensive and simple to set up.
- Full data analysis and administration of all campaigns, in order to provide meaningful insights for your business.
- Does not provide a premium pricing plan option.
- On-premises deployment is not included.
- There isn’t any multilingual support (only English).
Starting at $25 a month, the paid options go all the way up to $49 a month.
The majority of customer relationship management systems rely on you and the rest of the sales team to manually enter data, but Salesflare is not one of those systems.
By gathering all of the information in one place in an automated fashion, it makes maintaining an up-to-date CRM a breeze.
Visual, drag-and-drop sales pipelines – The best way to maintain your sales pipeline is to keep an eye on it and update it frequently. There is no limit to the number of pipelines you can create.
Email and website tracking – Learn how your clients are interacting with your emails and what they are reading on your website. Keep an eye on the emails that are being sent through Gmail, Outlook, and Salesflare.
Automatically enriched company and contact data – You should begin typing the name of a business, and then select the appropriate search result. It then moves on to the next step, which is to pre-fill the firm profile with information that is readily available to the public.
Email templates & workflows – You can use shortcut keys and merge fields to automate repetitive emails in Salesflare and Gmail. If you’d want to have your follow up completely automated, set up an email workflow and you’re good to go.
Relationship strengths – Are you having trouble coming up with the perfect opening?
Salesflare helps you find out who in your team knows who (and how well) at the firm you’re pursuing so that you may approach them in the best way possible.
- In comparison to over two months required by other CRMs, going live with Salesflare just takes an average of three days.
- The user interface is straightforward and easy to understand, despite the fact that it packs a lot of power. And because it’s automated, your team will continue to use it and update it even when things become difficult.
- Teams are able to keep better track of their prospects, ensuring that each individual receives the personalized attention they require.
- On-premises deployment isn’t possible with this software
- Only supports the English language.
Growth, Pro, and Enterprise are the three premium options available from Salesflare.
Only email sequences, permissions, and custom dashboards are not included in the Growth plan. Those that require support on an enterprise level can consider the Enterprise plan. The monthly fees range from $29 to $99, depending on the plan you choose.
Nimble is an effective, yet straightforward, CRM software product that can be used within the inbox of G Suite or Office 365. In addition to a variety of other useful capabilities, it enables you to conveniently manage transactions from within your workflow, easily access corporate and contact information, and easily update contacts.
Relationship Management – provides you with the ability to automatically combine and compile your social media connections, communications, inboxes, and calendar appointments.
Live Profiles – contact records that are both actionable and accessible, allowing for a quick search of both contact information and interaction history.
Segmentation – helps you keep track of your contacts by dividing them into different lists for different purposes.
Reminder feature – Pre-scheduled reminders ensure that you never miss an opportunity.
Pipeline management – Maintain constant awareness of each phase of the sales process through the use of graphic depictions of pipelines.
- Helps you engage your audience on a massive scale by sending out mass emails to groups of users.
- Email monitoring to more effectively engage clients and leads in your business.
- Comprehensive selection of integrations with third-party services, including Gmail, Outlook, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and many more.
- Comprehensive administration of tasks, with the ability to generate new assignments and delegate them to individual members of the team.
- Using the prospector tool, you are able to access a website and obtain information regarding the professional activities of people who are not featured on the page.
- There is only one plan that may be purchased.
- Does not include an auto-responder feature.
- Does not offer a free plan of any kind.
- In order to function correctly, many integrations require the use of a “sync” tool.
There is only a single option to choose from. The cost is $25 per month (to be paid on a monthly basis), as well as $19 per month (billed annually).
Insightly is a contemporary (CRM) platform that can assist you in developing more meaningful connections with your clientele, which in turn can help you expand your company more rapidly.
Lead Routing – Tracks the information that is most relevant to leads, such as a detailed activity timeline that includes the source of marketing campaigns, emails, phone calls, and meetings.
Relationship Management – Enables you to build solid ties with your current clients and bring in new customers on board.
Extensive Third-Party Integrations – Compatible with a diverse selection of software, including Gmail, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Outlook, and others.
Pipeline Management – You can monitor the sales team’s performance, analyze sales pitches, and determine exactly where they are in the sales funnel with this tool.
- It offers visual dashboards for displaying critical metrics and keeping track of them.
- Provides capabilities to ensure that filtering and tagging can be done in an effective manner.
- One of the software options with the lowest possible price.
- Calendaring and event planning that is incredibly versatile.
- Integrated training modules that allow users to gain practical experience with the software.
- Does not offer support for live chat and cannot be deployed on-premises.
- Only a single language is supported (English).
Prices start at $29 and go up to $99 per user per month depending on the plan (billed annually). Additionally, Insightly has a free subscription that allows for up to two users.
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM system that focuses on automating your marketing and sales processes while combining such functions into a single platform. It is a SaaS service that runs on cloud, and it is also one of the most reasonably priced software options available.
Contact Management – The effective handling of contacts on a single page can assist you in closing more deals.
Project Management – A single platform for managing all of your projects, complete with tools like drag-and-drop task lists, is the ideal solution.
Appointment Scheduling – You can automate scheduling, invites, and follow-ups while also automating the sharing of your online calendar.
Email Marketing – Make and send out professional emails and newsletters, give them a personal touch, track and evaluate the outcomes, and more.
- It provides a free plan that can accommodate up to ten users.
- Provides many chat windows, an intuitive interface for data entry, and the ability to automate workflows.
- Complete tracking of your emails, which will assist you in gaining crucial information into your email marketing strategy.
- Integrations with numerous third-party apps, including those for social media, billing, email, and customer service.
- Provides mobile marketing services, including the sending of customised text messages (SMS) and the integration of mobile messaging into campaigns.
- Doesn’t provide on-premise deployment.
- Only a single language is supported (English).
- 24/5 customer support (not 24/7).
Agile CRM is a free plan with limited features. There are three paid plans available, the cheapest one costs $8.99 per user per month and the most expensive one costs $47.99.